29 Aug WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE NEW TERMINAL IN LIMON
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THE NEW TERMIAL IN LIMON AND ITS OPERATION BY APM TERMINALS
For the beginning of the next year APM Terminals will start operations of the new terminal in Limon, that is why we make a list of information that we should all know.
- Infrastructure and Port Equipment:
- Port length: 650mts
- Depth: 14.5mts
- Six Post Panamax Plus Cranes
- 29 E. Rubber Tyred Gantry Cranes
and. Reefer connectors: 3750
- Anticipated in the TCM
- The APM Terminals systems will have direct access to the TICA system to check the customs status of the containers.
- All anticipated import containers can be completed once the ship’s operation is completed.
- The reduction in the time of operation of the ship will be in a third of the current time.
- Services and Facilities for Importers
- Communication and Transparency between port and exporters
- Customer service and entrance door 24/7
- Inspection of customs within the port area
- Scanning of containers
and. Verified Gross Mass (VGM)
- National and Regional Exports / Imports
- Reduction in transit times
- Increased security in the port warehouse
- Reduction of port costs from a holistic perspective
- Greater connectivity to the main markets.
It is important to inform yourself and be able to take advantage of the new port in all your logistic operations.